Clinical Cannabinoid Education Network (CCEN) is a non-profit educational and networking platform for the medical community who are interested in learning more about the science of cannabis and its place in clinical practice.
- This event has passed.
Medical Cannabis Summit
May 10 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm| Free
THIS EVENT IS CLOSED
The CCEN Medical Cannabis Summit is a one day conference open to all Clinicians and Researchers. We have assembled a lineup of guest speakers to help keep you informed and in touch with the medical cannabis field today. There is no cost to attend.
- Learn how to integrate medical cannabis into your clinical practice
- Learn how to support patients when having the “medical cannabis” conversation
- Match strains and terpenes to desired therapeutic benefits
- Understand the role of genetic testing with strain selection and dosing requirements
Plus much more.
* This is a FREE event is for Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists only.
Pearson Convention Center
2638 Steeles Ave E. Brampton, ON L6T 4L7
CCEN Medical Cannabis Summit Event Photos